Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cheesy Chicken & Tater Tot Casserole.

I am not, nor have I ever been a fan of tater tots, but for some reason this casserole is heaven to me. I'm thinking it's the entire bag of real bacon bits that it uses!  I love bacon!  My husband, however is a tater tot junkie so when I texted a picture of dinner to him his response was "I can't wait to eat that". 

You will need:
32 oz bag frozen tater tots 
3 oz bag of real bacon pieces
1 lb diced chicken breasts
2 cups shredded cheddar
3/4 cups milk
Salt & pepper to taste


Spray your crockpot and place half the frozen tots in the crockpot. 


Top with shredded cheese and bacon bits (not all of them though, since there will be more layers). 



Top with the raw, diced chicken. 



Top with shredded a cheese and bacon (again not all of it since there is yet another layer). 


Top with remaining tots, then remaining  cheese and bacon.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add milk. 


Cook low 4-6 hours. Serve in bowl. 





No comments:

Post a Comment