Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crunchy Ranch Porkchops.

I was hoping I could go more in depth with my first post, but It's going to take me a while to get used to documenting each step of my cooking process. 

I always make my husband dinner so I thought I would share tonight's menu. Simple sides with a delicious pork chop. I don't know about y'all but I love ranch dressing. I could eat it on just about anything.  I came up with a crunchy ranch pork chop that is to die for. 

Crunchy Ranch Porkchops:
4 thick cut pork chops
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 cup bread crumbs
Salt & Pepper to taste

1- coat each side of pork chop with ranch dressing (I put mine on a plate and turn on top of dressing until covered)
2-once coated, roll pork chop in bread crumbs
3- Place on greased baking sheet
4-Cook on 425 for 20 minutes. Then 450 for 10 minutes (to make them crunchy). 
5- Once they have cooked I too mine with black pepper. 
Crunchy Ranch Porkchops, baby carrots, restaurant style baked potatos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment